We are still alive and kicking here in Oklahoma. Jacoby is doing great - he actually slept for a full 5 hour stint last night. I was shocked and very appreciative at the same time! The girls are wonderful and adjusting fabulously to having a little baby brother. They constantly are talking to him, cuddling him or entertaining him with dances, books or songs. Truly I love this stage, but I can't wait to see their interactions in a few months when Jacoby is a little bit bigger!
The family all five of us went out to Jamba Juice (Mom was craving one) last Saturday. It was kind of a big deal for all of us. It went great and I look forward to more family outings especially as the weather gets nicer! I know isn't it funny what gets you excited as you get older - Jamba Juice out of all things - go figure?
Addison had her first very own playdate on Monday and loved it. She was nervous at first as she has always gone with all of us or over to Kate's playdates. However, we could not get her to stop talking about it all day long. I am so happy for her! It is going to be a regular thing on Mondays for Addy, which I think will be great!
Funny story: Jacoby got a onesie for Christmas/birth that reads "I'm the Little Brother" ( I think from Aunt Rox and Uncle Jack) and Kate and Addy (from Aunt Jessica and Uncle Bryan)got T-shirts that read "Big Sister Kaitlyn" and "Big Sister Addison" - I can not wash these outfits quick enough as the girls love when they all are wearing their shirts at the same time to tell people. People have been bringing over food the past week or so and the girls will run to them and point out their shirts and then they will run to Jacoby to show them his shirt. I am kind of excited about future dressing possibilities I mean if they are on board with matching already can you imagine what I can do in a few short months!!!! :)
Love to you all....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments