Sunday, July 05, 2009

Our 4th of July Celebration

Oh, what a great day!! Seriously, I think I love the 4th of July just a tiny bit more than Christmas - maybe it is the excitment coupled with the sunshine or the incredible memories I have attached to this particular time of the year...who knows! We went to the local parade which was awesome as it lasted two hours! Then later on in the day, we went over to a friends house for a little barbecue and celebration fun. Here are two videos from the girls doing sparklers, which Addison adored and Kaitlyn was a little hesitant about but came around eventually. After that the Rockwood clan headed to the city center to watch the firework display. It was truly the best small town fireworks Brent and I have seen! The girls loved it! What a great day - just wish we could have celebrated it with all of you as well! LUMUKU!

P.S. Thanks Grandma & Grandpa Rockwood for the FABULOUS 4th of July outfits - I can't tell you how many kisses the girls got blown in the parade from the Shriner Men!! :)



2 comments:

  1. Awesome! Looks like so much fun. Hey - Happy Anniversary you crazy kids!!
    LUMUKU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious outfits!! Sure do miss y'all!

    ReplyDelete

Comments