Monday, May 02, 2011
Bulldog Pride, no matter what!
Okay so you can see today I am getting caught up on posting a ton of things that have happened recently....yes Brent and I were able to go to the Final Four Games in Houston to cheer on Butler. It was amazing - it was the biggest sporting event that I have ever been to and I loved it! Yes, I printed up a Bulldog jersey before I left the OKC with my name on the back...cause I am corney like that ... I tried to make Brent one (flashback to matching Christmas shirts 2000 with rubber duckies) and decided he might not like the matchy matchy at the Final 4.... We went to the fan fair every game day and horsed around all afternoon...so much so we knew the people running the games and always got in right away without having to wait in line (it was probably one of my favorite parts of the weekend). We hooked up with old friends which was amazing....Hester, Hartmann, Tini Phillipini, Abbott, etc...but we also got to hang out with Aunt Linda, Tamara, Uncle Bob, Brett, Bryan and Brandon for a while too! It was one of those memories for the record books...glad it could happen...thanks for all those who made it possible: G&G R and AL & UB. Maybe next year we will be there again....YAHOOOOOOOO!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments