So here we are all clean and ready to run! Brent and I agreed that this was the year we would start checking some stuff off our life bucket list...so here is one of the ones on mine: I wanted to run a "MudRun"- check complete. For those that don't know a mudrun entails, or at least this one did, 6.2 miles of running with roughly 35 military obstacles along the way all which have mud incorporated in them some how. It was so much fun - not sure I can go back to a normal run again!
This is us right after the run....Brent was smart in wearing pants as I had little bites all over my legs from something, but I have been trying not to think about what exactly was in that mud or river we went through :)
This is how you got cleaned up after the race...it felt great! So if anyone is interested we certainly will be doing it again this year and would love to have a team together. P.S. I have a ton more posts to do from fun times, but I wanted to get this one out ASAP as I know some of you guys were thinking about trying one...BREWER!!! Lots of love






No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments