From birth...what a good baby you were...loving to be cuddled! Born at 9:50am, weighing 8lbs, 5 ounces and roughly 21 inches long!
To your First Christmas....

To when your amazing Sissy was born...

To your Third Birthday....
To your fourth year where you loved exploring new friendships and the world!
And now you are 5...After a mere 5 years, Kaitlyn you have blossomed and grown more than we ever would have thought possible. You have become a sweet, loving, thoughtful and patient little girl (or women as you tell me lately)! We love you with all our hearts and cannot wait (okay maybe Mom can wait) to share in your growth over the next 5 years!






I have to admit that when I wrote this post...I got teary eyed. I cannot believe Kate is 5...it seems just like yesterday that she was born! Crazy how quickly time flies! God is great though isn't he that every stage in life is filled with everyday miracles that fill your heart with faith and joy!
ReplyDeleteHappy 5th Birthday Kaitlyn!!! We hope you have a wonderful super fun day :):):):):):):) We are thinking of you! xoxox
ReplyDeleteAng, great post! I got a little teary reading it. Time sure does fly and I am experiencing that right now as I prepare to send out Cooper's 1st birthday invites! Wow! Has it already been 1 year? Crazy! Hope you are feeling good, you look adorable!!!
WE LOVE YOU KAITLYN!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteUncle Brad, Aunt Emily & Dungy