Thank You so much Aunt Roxanne and Uncle Jack for the cute matching polar bear PJs....we girls love them! Addy was a little too enthralled with her princess shirt to put on the top to the PJs but she eventually came around. The pants however were a different story both girls thought they were super comfy and continued to wear them all the next day while dancing in front of every mirror they came across.
The visit to Cali was wonderful, refreshing, rejuvenating, relaxing and any other re- word you can think of! I loved spending QT with the Hollands, especially my Chelsea B!!! We went and shopped literally until we dropped (who has ever shopped for 6 hours straight...in my defense though it was outlet shopping!) Then we were able to see Jason and Marc's rehearsal for their new show "Beauty and the Beast" where Marc is the beast and Jason is Lumiere. They were both amazing and stole the show! Let's see what else? Oh, I got to run on the beach....man I could do that every day for the rest of my life!! AND...Rob made me the most delicious mushroom stew, I got the recipe so I could make it for Brent and the girls! Also, I got to see where Chelsea works and meet some of her friends there. We went out one night, which for an old lady like me was so much fun....I even made it to the greasy food part after the evening! (No, No, No, No, No, No.........) We went to Temecula for wine tasting and more outlet shopping. Oh yes, probably one of the neatest parts of all was that Chelsea set up a day of pampering for me while I was there....we got pedicures, which were out of this world and then I got my haircut (and I do mean cut...went back to short hair people!) oh yes and colored....trying something new all of you will have to wait and see! Thanks to Brent and Chelsea for enabling all of this to take place - it does wonders for the heart and soul to spend some uninterrupted time with the people you love.
As far as Brent and the girls - they seemed to manage fabulously while Mom was away. The house was spotless when I came home, laundry all up to date, refrigerator stocked, fruit bowl out on the kitchen table and everyone was in one piece. I surmised they had some secret fun as they were all giggling like crazy when I first walked up the stairs to put the girls to bed...but I have yet to figure out what went down. Anyway...getting ready for Thanksgiving now over these next few days. Wishing we all could be together! Keeping our prayers headed toward Old Froggie and GG! Lots of Love....LUMUKU.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments